Women's Prize Trust Friend
There are no better friendships than those formed around brilliant books. And since you’re here, we’re guessing you love books as much as we do.
We’ve created an exclusive community that gives you a bookish backstage pass, offering surprises and freebies, plus unmissable reading recommendations and book chat from our inspiring Founder Friends.
By becoming a Friend, or gifting it to someone else, you are supporting aspiring writers and giving readers most in-need access to the best contemporary women’s fiction - plus we are delighted to offer you a unique range of benefits, including:
- A copy of the Women’s Prize Writing Journal: celebrating 25 years of the Women’s Prize, it will inspire you to pick up your pen (or just use it to make notes and lists!)
- A complimentary ticket to our virtual shortlist festival: three nights of book chat with the six authors in the running for the 2022 Prize, hosted by bestselling novelist Kate Mosse
Exclusive access to our Women's Prize Goodreads book group where we discuss the books everyone's talking about with our Founder Friends.
- Access to events, discounts, competitions and other lovely things!
- Being first-in-the know with a dedicated fortnightly Friends newsletter
- Association with our outreach work
- Updates on the impact of the programmes you have funded, and be ‘in-the-know’ with our latest news and campaigns
- A thank-you for your generous support on our website
Purchasing the Friend package is a donation to the Women's Prize Trust charity, against which Gift Aid can be claimed if you are a UK tax-payer, adding to its value*
If you would like to gift the membership to someone else, please enter their email address at checkout, rather than your own.