Prize Circle Patron
The Women’s Prize Trust has shone a spotlight on women’s writing for 25 years, encouraging excellence, originality and accessibility. By becoming a Patron with a donation of £1000 and over, you will help us to encourage the next generation of women to share their stories, through nurturing their craft at our creative writing workshops with an experienced, successful writer.
Your gift is a donation, which for UK tax-payers Gift Aid can be claimed against, adding to its value*. In recognition of your support, we will be delighted to acknowledge you as a Women’s Prize Patron on our website. We’d also like to invite you to join us through unique invitations and opportunities to explore our work. These include:
- A complimentary set of the shortlisted books
- Two tickets to the sell-out shortlist readings
- Association with our talent development programme Discoveries
- Quarterly digital updates on the impact of the programmes you have funded, and be ‘in-the-know’ with our latest news and campaigns
- A thank-you for your generous support on our website
*Each level of support includes a benefits portion, which represents the cost of the scheme to the Trust, and a suggested donation. The benefits can be purchased separately at the stated price. The remaining balance is a suggested donation and is eligible for Gift Aid, which means we can claim 25p for every £1 you donate. For the Patron level, the split is: donation £920, benefits £80.